at Azaleana Manor, an Orange Park Hotel & Event Venue
We look forward to welcoming you to Azaleana Manor, an Orange Park Hotel and Event Venue on the St. Johns River, just 20 minutes from downtown Jacksonville. Please Contact Us with any questions, we’re here to make your time with us memorable and worry-free.
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM, or by appointment.
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Housekeeping services are available from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- All banquet rooms and hotel rooms are strictly non smoking.
- Children are welcome with an accompanying adult
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome.
- Book Online
- We have a list of preferred caterers, but welcome outside caterers as well.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking in outdoor designated areas only, all banquet rooms and hotel rooms are non smoking.
- Please inquire about hosting your event with us.
Azaleana Manor Covid-19 Policies
- Enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests and is worn by staff.
- Contact-less check-in and contact-less check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA – USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Events/parties allowed
- Social distancing measures are in place